Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services.Financial planning and budgeting; asset management; records management; office planning; strategic and organizational planning; site selection, and business process improvement. Also, general management consulting that offers a full range of administrative; human resource; marketing; or other management consulting services.
Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services.Process, physical distribution and logistics; productivity improvement; quality assurance and quality control; inventory management; distribution networks; warehouse use, operations, and utilization; transportation and shipment of goods and materials; and materials management and handling.
Engineering Services.The design, development and utilization of machines, materials, instruments, structures, processes, and systems. Also, provision of advice; preparation of feasibility studies; preparation of preliminary and final plans and designs; provision of technical services during the construction or installation phase; inspection and evaluation of engineering projects; and related services.
Information Technology (IT) and Other Computer Related Services – A broad range of IT services including Computer Programming, Computer Systems Design, Data and Systems Management, and other related support services in addition to the Engineering Services outlined above.
Environmental, Technical & Other Scientific Consulting Services.Support services on environmental, scientific and technical issues. Also, control of environmental contamination from pollutants, toxic substances, and hazardous materials; measure and evaluate risks, and recommend solutions to problems. Expertise in areas such as air and water quality, asbestos contamination, remediation, and environmental law.
Administrative and Operations Services.Day-to-day office administrative support services, such as financial planning; billing and recordkeeping; and personnel. Also, a range of business operations support services to include letter drafting; document editing or proofreading; typing, word processing or desktop publishing; and other secretarial services. The niche capability of Court Reporting and Stenotype Services are also provided for specifically.
- Highly qualified Program Managers with the responsibility and authority to provide effective corporate project oversight, and to and direct all team resources for the accomplishment of customer requirements.
- A responsive SDVOSB-led Joint Venture (per FAR Subpart 9.1) with deep capability, established with members that provide the breadth of management capability to effectively execute and manage multiple Task Orders (TOs) concurrently.
- Proven capability and experience: An outstanding team of subcontractors who provide depth of capability and experience across many functional areas. Most of our team companies have experience working together previously on services requirements, resulting in established processes via successful execution.
- Agile Task Order response: Our Project Management Office (PMO), local to Washington, D.C., is designed for rapid, precise response and high service levels to the customer during execution. All team members have previously demonstrated the unique ability to effectively bid task order work with agility, at competitive price and best value to the customer– and execute with outstanding performance.
- Robust management structure. Clear lines of authority and responsibility, ample resources, with well-qualified personnel, who are on staff now, distinguish our PMO to be able to provide superior management and oversight in the accomplishment of customer requirements. The ProTech Joint Venture PMO features an established approach, methodology, and processes to plan, execute, track and report, and manage multiple task orders – successfully.